The TSC Academy 2014 with Amber Hill,
Young Sports Personality of the year 2014!
In photo:- Dominic Arkell, Will Weaver, Tom Scott, Miles Orford, Heather Dunmall, James Lewis, Amber Hill, Alex Pink, Izzy Docherty, Will Ford, Jack Brearley, Natt Paine and Peter Hicks Beach.
The TSC Academy was founded in 2013, aiming to create an elite coaching scheme for enthusiastic and committed young shots who want to take their sport to the next level. Following the great success in its first year, it continues to go from strength to strength!
Competition for places is fierce each year, and we're always interested to hear from enthusiastic young shots - so do get in touch and we'll see what we can do!
If you'd like to be considered for membership to the Academy then please contact David at the Oxford Gun Company
The Academy will provide you with everything you need to excel in clay shooting
- Monthly coaching sessions
at The Oxford Gun Company (ex. Cartridges) (10 to 12 sessions.)
- Coaching sessions with Chris Childerhouse.
GB team member & 2016 English Open Champion (4 to 5 sessions.)
- One-to-one coaching sessions with David Florent (2 to 3 sessions.)
- Training days at other grounds can be arranged with your coach.
- Personal fitness plan.
- Personal shooting diaries to be kept.
- Academy Skeet Vest & Shooting Kit.
- Supported by Rio Cartridges at special Academy rate.
- One Year's FREE membership at The Oxford Gun Company.
- One Year's FREE Membership of the CPSA.
- Sponsorship opportunities & advice.
- The possibility of gaining a scholarship to Bredon School, the top shooting School in the UK.
- Shoot all Schools Challenge Events.
- Shoot all Oxford Gun Company Events.
- Shoot at least one CPSA registered event per month.
- Be an ambassador for The Schools Challenge and its associated Sponsors & to present yourself well on all occasions.
- Only to be seen to shoot Rio Cartridges.
If you are selected the annual fee would be £750 inc. VAT.
(We do understand that there may be some events that you will not be able to attend - this is why we're publishing the dates of events early - so if there are any clashes, you can either make changes to your plans, or give us plenty of notice)